Saturday, April 6, 2013

First time

First time, I am writing my blog in English.
Haha... Why??
Every single post that I've written in this blog was in Chinese.
I felt that I must write my blog in Chinese because I have been using Bahasa Melayu and English in my academic fields and I am worried that I couldn't write in Chinese if I didn't practice it in my life. 

Now, I am having my last semester break of my degree level. 
I came back to PJ few days ago.
As usual, my boy friend accompanied me to come back home first before he going back to Kulai. 
I think, there are about few more times only for him to send me home before he back to his home.

My boyfriend, 
He has a great personality.
He changed me a lot. 
Last time, I was a hot temper person.
I will feel annoying, frustrated, angry because of a small tiny issue.
After I met him, 
After I've been together with him,
I felt that I've changed.
I will think before I explode.

But there are sometimes I still can't control myself.
I know the person who is suffer because of my out of control is him.
The one,
who loves me, 
who protects me,
who appreciates me the most.

He never explode in front of me,
Unless I am the one who start to explode.

Haha..

My personality is not as good as his personality.

Yesterday night,
We discussed about whether want to continue master level or not.
I know his answer actually.
But he is afraid to tell me what he wants.

I've told myself last night before I sleep,
No matter what kinda answer he gives me,
I have to accept it.

I've been trying to change his mind to continue the studies together with me.
Because I wish to...

But..
I will choose to respect his final decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment